Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year... new look!

Happy Year of the Rat everyone.! Hope you have a good start on the 1st day. Oh well, school's gonna start again (goodbye vacation.!) It's January and tomorrow it's February then March then April then......... okay, I'm turning 17 this April (whaaa.!)



Breathe.......


Inhale....


Exhale....


Ahhhhh....




Okay. I completely forgot about the post title. As you can see, I'm giving this blog a 'new look'..... but still features Super Junior (yay.!)




So that's about it. :D

Anyway, we're going to have our 3rd trisem this Jan-Feb-Mar. Good thing Kuya Jaypee was there to help me with some stuffs. It was a total shocker for me after seeing the list of subjects..... imagine, we're going to have Chemistry this trisem. OMG.! It was a nightmare. :( Guys, I really need prayers now (trembling.....)








Oh..... my objectives for my blog this 2008. See...... I want to feature the rest of Big Bang's members and also feature them in my blog layout. I also want posts featuring SuJu's members too. Uhmm...... Little Secrets of Friendship posts for..... uhm maybe April (some time after 3rd trisem) arrgh.! I want to do many things this 2008, I just need to think about them. Oh well...... :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ASTIG!!!!

Aus ngaun blog u ha!!!

As usual,SuJu pero oks lng!!!

Don't worry sa Chemistry....

Nag-aaral na rin ako sa Chemistry!!!

Tulungan kita dyan!!!

Promise!!!

Myou the Contradictory said...

Great Job Man!!!!

What a wonderful look in your blog!!!

By the way,I'm Myou...

You're wondering who am I,right???

I'm the alter-ego of Erik...

The confrontational,optimistic dirty mouth persona of Him...

remember???

Oh well,It doesn't matter!!!

Favor to ask....

Would you tae a look to my blog???

If you like...

Sorta kind of verbal offensive blog.....

but you know,I'm like tornado than a teenager.....

hehehehehe!!!

You can leave some comments in my blog if you like!!!

bye!!!

Awai the Corroboratory said...

Oh,so you're the friend that Erik talked about???
Hi,my name is Awai...I'm the another persona of Erik...

Nice to meet you....

Oh,I forgot what I've to say...

Oh yes,about your blog...

I'm sorry if I'm absent-minded...

All I can say is:it's so beautiful.

yeah,true...you did a very good job!!!even me,I can't figure it how to make template in my blog...

Um,can I asked a favor???

Would you like to see my blog also???

If you have time...

and we're compose song about more that 20 in our list this month...

I will ask Erik to give you some copy for corrections in our songs...

Oh,I'm staying too long here,I have to sleep now...

Bye-Bye!!!