Tuesday, April 15, 2008

notice: new blog opening ceremony has just started

lol. no actually ima do this first time. *drumroll* yay! so, i am officially opening my other blog, which i named nae segye. it'll show my interests, hobbies, and the like.... music, books, artists, anything korean and japanese, food, places... and i'll try to keep it loaded with stuffs, so yea that's a hard work but this week's our last week in school. we all know what that means.... SUMMER VACATION! no boring classes and.... oooop, better keep my mouth shut if i dun wanna be scolded by someone. and oh, i made an account in DeviantArt. maybe i'll just post the url after i finished putting photoshop stuffs there.

so there you go. you can switch viewing in here and nae segye. or better yet, stop viewing my blog at all. i'm boring ~.~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

I've watched the vid of "Charize Pempengco w/ the SuJu" in YouTube,if you like to watch it type u lng:

Charice Pempengco and Super Junior 10-13-07

tpos my mkikita k na:

Star King #38 english sub

Tatlo un nkduet ni Charice c KyuHun tpos interview...

Unknown said...

Tignan u n lng un blog q kc nandun un c Crarice Pempengco ksma un Super Junior!!!

Pti pashare n rin ako ng photos ng Super Junior,plzzz...

TNX!!!