Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big Bang.!

I'm glad school's finally over... and soon we'll be celebrating New Year with a blast.! Time surely flies fast ne.? Anyway... speaking of blast... I've thought of something quite related to that word... or should I say "someone".?



!.BIG BANG.!


This is not that chocolate candy we're talking about... but of a Korean Hip-Hop group. They just debuted themselves last year (2006) with 6 members but one of them was dropped... so now they're left with 5 members, namely:

  • Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon)


  • Tae Yang


  • Choi Seung Hyun (T.O.P)



  • Kang Dae Sung


  • Lee Seung Hyun (Seung Ri)



To start....

So... who's Kwon Ji-Yong bdw.? He's the young (he's 19 OMG.!) leader of the boyband Big Bang and... for me... a very very good rapper.! (and for a korean, he speaks english very well... <3)

here are some pictures... *^___^*













Geez... time really flies fast... and it's already 11pm.! I am so dead.! Anyway... I'll be postponing my" little devotional posting" and resume it on January, and I'll make sure that I'll not miss a single day. Phew... let's call it a day.! Nytiez... *^_____^*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture lalo na yung nasa primary sa friendster!!!

Waaaaah!!!

Cute poh niya!!!

And yes!!!

Tapos na rin yung remaining 4 songs ko!!!

I'm so happy!!!