Thursday, December 13, 2007

kibum madness.!


(kibum with old hairdo)



omg here i am again....... KIBUM OPPA~~ SARANGHAE.! haha! well, Kibum's a member of SuJu (Super Junior)..... oh well... SuJu's just one hot bunch.! a perfect package.! haha! going back to Kibum, well..... personally I don't like his new 'do that much, but he still looks cute there.! omg.! i really miss his old 'do........

i know..... curiousity killed the cat..... well if you haven't seen Kibum yet (or maybe you don't know Kibum or SuJu..... shame you.!) and since it's December (Christmas spirit.!) i gotta share some.......


KIBUM love.!



kissu~~kissu~~


kibum daisuki.!


yessir.!


model...


Kibum on U


new hairdo for 2nd album


let it snow.!


mr. specs.... O.O
(he's really cute here.!)



okay.... so now I'm getting tired. I need to do some refreshing now... wheeeiz.! so maybe I need to stop the KIBUM love for a moment........ have a little rest, and continue the love spread some other time (maybe after the finals). all you guys got to do is to pray for me omg I really need prayers now. huhuhu...........




nytiez......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the???

Go SuJu!!!

Kung aq tatanungin u dyan...

I'll go for Kibum!!!

Napanood ko na sa youtube yung SuJu kaso japanese pinagsasabi nila,sakit sa ilong ko!!!nag-nosebleed ata aq!!!

hehehehehehehe!!!

Basta go Daneika!!!

Cute ni Kibum!!!