Thursday, March 6, 2008

for today's episode :: 03-07-08 :: INTRODUCING...

I'll give time to update this blog now ^__^ gah ! Starting today, this blog of mine (haha !) will be my personal e-diary. Gah, why e-diary ? Lols, my reason's just like "why do we call e-mail an e-mail", just that simple. period.



>.<



And for today's e-diary feature (i told you we'll be undergoing a change ^__^) I will start with.... drum roll please.. *drums* myself !



Gah ! Okay, you'll ask, "why about YOU ? It's like theresathousandmoreinterestingthingstoknowandnowallyoucanthinkofisU !". Haha ! ^__^



Oh, people (uhm, ppl ? idk if anyone reads my stupid posts except for erik haha ! erik, my most grateful thanks to you ! mwuah ! haha ^^) might wonder why am I posting stupid here. So I think I should introduce myself more. Y'noe.... to know the reasons behind it and more... ^__^



So, shall we start ...?











*ehem* I will introduce myself as kleitzleft17 (my new codename haha ^^) 17 is my favorite number, don't ask abt the "kleitzleft" thingy, it's just pure make-up ^^



I really like the Internet....nah, I LOVE the Internet. I told you I love learning.... I learn a lot of things from the Internet, that's why I love the Internet. period. ^__^




Music is my 1st love... before learning, that is. It runs through my family. Both my parents are gifted with such wonderful voices. My sisters are good singers too... they even have piano playing hands. How amazing..... I always wanted to be like them. T___T what a bummer. I suck at singing, oh well my classmates thought I'm pretty good at it.... i think they really need to get their ears checked.... haha ! I love listening to music... I don't stick at a certain genre. If the music's good, I'll definitely listen to it ^__^


Nah, what else ....?
I hate running out of ideas... I feel stupid T__T



Anyway, I think that'll be all, for now ... ? I need to fix some things and now it's getting late and I have school tomorrow at 8am omg ! T__T



Next episode :: 지금 과 영원히.... 소녀시대 .

No comments: