Wednesday, March 19, 2008

summer plans... not yet.

haha ^_^ summer is fast approaching..... nah, and i still don't have any plans. i'm thinking of taking some swimming lessons, or probably join my sister and her family in their jogging routine, coz i really miss every moment of jogging in the past: waking up as early as 5am, wearing shoes while chilling and going to the nearby subdivision to jog ^_^ yay! i remember i used to bring my bike along, in case i got tired of jogging. but after the accident with my bike, mom gave it to my cousin and now... T_T i am left with nothing huhuhuhu.! makes me think of going on a summer job to earn extra money so that i can buy myself a bike haha ^_^ or maybe i'll train myself more into guitar playing, cuz i haven't been playing the guitar since my classmate borrowed it and is still using it. oh well i can't blame him, if i wouldn't let him borrow my guitar then it'll be covered with dust here. y'know, i don't do things.... even if i love doing them.... if i'm feeling tired, or sick, or just feeling nothing >.< kinda awkward but yeah, that's me ^_^ i wish there was a national nothing day. and, speaking of national nothing day i remember something from what i've read in some book which i cannot remember what book is that... that there is really a national nothing day, where you'll just sit you butts around and do nothing ^_^ and yeah, going back to my...uhm plans.? well, i can also take some voice lessons for my voice.... or maybe i can attend milo summer school, actually that milo summer school plan was also my plan last year, oh well... i don't have time since it's summer and ppl in the house are expecting you to help them and do house chores. haha ^^ i'm loving this i can feel my brain nerves work haha.! ^^ anyway, i'm also planning on reading more books that i've used to, i have this weird habit of reading at least 7 books in one seating. and i quite noticed that these "books" are not just books; but novels, full biographies, collections of short stories, poems and plays... okay, i'm just weird.

T_T with all of these things running through my head and right now i'm listening to UVERworld's Shaka Beach... "Laka~Laka~Love.!" i think i'll explode T_T

ps. then after all these plans i'll just sleep the whole summer (hibernation.?) gah.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have lots of plans for this coming summer, eh.. Good luck.. me too I'm currently in the "jogging" thingy pero until now di pa rin nagagawa dahil 5am, time ko pa lang yun para matulog.. lols

Wow, UVERworld is simply the best.. D Techno Life ang pinaka-fave ko.. Bleach rocks.. !