Wednesday, March 5, 2008

redirecting......

Gah ! I was hooked up with doing photoshop and now I don't really have much time to fix things like this blog of mine... sigh, doing photoshop is really fun ! I mean it ^_^

Anyway, I'll be changing my banner... some other time, maybe. Haha I still love Super Junior it's just that, it's always Super Junior. Haha ! And the featured banner ? Make a guess.....

Now I'm really addicted to k-pop and because of that I was forced to learn the language. That's what addiction can do in my life... sigh. >.< but anyway, the best part of it is, I get to learn. Oh, I just love learning... oh well, it depends upon the situation ^_^ really.

I'll also be having a little 'change' in my blog. Uhm, not really a change, but you can actually notice this 'change' that I'm talking about. Get my drift ? Oh well, nvm. Let's just wait and see ^_^

And the features thingy, I'll go on with it. So we stopped on Ki Bum Kim right ? Just wait some features about the rest of the Super Junior crew... oh yeah, and the Big Bang crew too. I'll also feature So Nyeo Shi Dae, Cheon Sang Ji Hee, DBSK, FT Island, and many more ! ^__^

Oh, I don't have anything new to share about me here... haha ! New ? Yeah, new hairstlye, that is. Now I don't want to go to school tomorrow.... T__T thinking of such things really creeps me, gah ! >.< I hate this feeling.....

Ah, and because of the photoshop addiction, I noticed some 'changes' in me regarding school performances. I don't really have much time in assignments (ppl, you have to agree, doing HWs is like the most boring thing to do), I get easily bored with stuffs like reading notes, and.... not interested in going to school anymore. Nah, I love learning but it's just that, I got easily bored with stuffs that doesn't really amuse me anymore, even if when it comes to learning.

*yawns* I feel sleepy already. Haha, and I'm the only person in our house and mama isn't home yet and I don't have something to eat and now I'm really, really, really hungry !! >.<

it'slikeicanalreadyeatyouifyoukeeponreadingmyposthaha ^__^

.bye !

No comments: